Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Writer's block

No idea what to talk about tonight, I haven't stitched, I haven't taken any pictures, I haven't really done anything today accept work, and read blogs and looked at online stitching shops, adding to my ever growing wish list.  Might even take the plunge and order some stuff this weekend.  We'll see.  Kati has given me the itch as she fell off her wagon and went stitchy shopping!  Now I want to too!  LOL 

This blogging everyday is HARD!  If you count it up, I'll have blogged more this whole month than I have the whole YEAR!

3 comments:

valerie said...

Keep going Barbi! You can do it! I know it's hard but you'll feel accomplished in the end.

Daffycat said...

This is hard, isn't it? I can't believe I was crazy enough to do it again. But we are stubborn enough to finish, right?

Anne said...

Show us your wishlist!!You are doing great!!