Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Eve Flight

I've had this in my freebie folder for a couple of seasons now and I thought that I would pull it out and finally stitch it up.  I love it!  I found it when I was doing my year of the reindeer last year.  And I just never got around to it.  I sure am glad that I did it now. It's another little happy dance for me this year.
It's by Sampler Girl and you can find it here.

Christmas Eve Flight by Sampler Girl

I've got MacDonald's Maple Leaf all squared up in my qsnaps so I'm off to stitch for the last two periods of the hockey game.

Oh exciting news!  I've signed up for International Hermit and Stitch Weekend.  It's my first time and it sounds like fun.  You can click on the icon on my sidebar to find out more info and join! 

4 comments:

katica said...

Looks great!!! So many ornaments so little time!!!

Patty C. said...

I've stitched this pattern - It's wonderful

Carol said...

Very cute finish, Barbi--another to add to my (way too long) "to-do" list!!

Michelle said...

Cute finish!