Monday, November 14, 2011

Progress

Woke up this morning with the plan of going to work and then coming home and finishing up my ornament and starting back on Maple Leaf, but instead...had a hectic day at work, so that by the time I came home I plopped down on my chair and didn't move! 

So I haven't picked up any stitching at all tonight.  I figure that's ok I got lots done last week. 

Here's the progress that I made on Mary Margaret, I was really hoping to finish up her skirt yesterday, but it wasn't meant to be.  Next Sunday for sure :)

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Brilliant progress. I love the fabric you are using. Love that design. x

Joysze said...

She's looking great.

Will you be joining us for IHSW this weekend? ? :)
http://joysze.blogspot.com/p/international-hermit-and-stitch-weekend.html

Michelle said...

Great progress!