Sunday, November 6, 2011

SAL Sunday

No progress pic of MM yet, because I still have a couple of hours left to stitch on her.  I don't have much progress so far, being distracted by some chatting (you know who you are!) and then hubby came home from his hunting trip.  So with that and supper and getting ready for the week ahead, the time just got away from me as far as stitching goes.  But I'm not giving up yet.  I will have some progress to post tomorrow :)
Here's a new scan of Maple Leaf....still stitched another hour or so after I posted last night's pic.  So here it is.  The colours in my ort jar are so pretty right now with all the fall coloured threads. :)

4 comments:

katica said...

looking good! I just love the colours!

Joysze said...

I love this, Barbi!! Can't wait to see more of it. :D

Bec said...

Oh wow!
This looks fantastic, Barbi!
Looking forward to seeing more :)

Bec said...

Oh wow!
This looks fantastic, Barbi!
Looking forward to seeing more :)