Monday, November 21, 2011

IHSW success

Well I think for my first time hermitting I think I faired pretty well.  My maple leaf I posted yesterday, and then I didn't get a chance to work on Mary Margaret as much as I wanted to, but there's always next Sunday.  I love working on her.  In fact I love both my projects that I'm working on at the moment.

Hubby came home with a sore throat today.  Not good!  So as per usual he had to be baby-ed tonight.  Didn't leave any time at all for stitching tonight.  So I'm hoping that tomorrow he'll feel better and I'll be able to finish up my maple leaf.

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Looking good so far! Sorry to hear about hubby- hope he is feeling better tomorrow!

katica said...

She is looking great! You got fantastic progress in for your first IHSW!

Michelle said...

Great progress - glad to hear your IHSW was a success! Hope hubby is feeling better.

Kaisievic said...

Oooh, I hope DH gets better real quick - that Man Flu is a real pain for us more resilient ladies. Good luck with your sttiching.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Hazel said...

Love it! You've done well this weekend. X

Carol said...

Mary Margaret is growing up to be a lovely young girl, Barbi :) Great work!!

Joysze said...

Glad you had a good time on your first IHSW, Barbi. MM looks awesome. Sorry to hear about your hubby's sore throat.... don't kiss him too much or you'll get it too! ;)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

looking great :D

Kate said...

Awesome progress! :)