Friday, November 18, 2011

Hermitting!

It's this weekend!!  And I have already settled in and have stitched for a couple of hours.  I'm soooo happy.  My project is perfectly snug in my qsnaps at the moment and don't want to take them out...so I will take a scan of it at the end of the day tomorrow. 

It feels so good to stitch.  I miss it if I miss a couple of days.  I have been looking at all the wonderful stitched ornies in Becky's ornament challenge and can't help but thinking...."oh I want to do that one." "oh I must find that one and stitch it"  "Ohhhhh I love that one, I have to stitch that one"  It's an endless circle of wanting and wishing and enabling my friends...and I've always been sooooo bad at fighting peer pressure.  LOL

3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

I am happily stitching, too. Working on my La Belle Etoile SAL from Threadbasket. It is a miserable day here in Melbourne, so it is just great to be able to sit and stitch.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

katica said...

I'm so jealous! No stitching for me tonight and probably none tomorrow (Saturday) as well! My weekend of hermitting and stitching will be all day sunday! (I hope)

I know what you mean about the ornament challenge and just being enabled in general! Sometimes I really think I should stop reading all these lovely stitching blogs!

Hazel said...

I'll be joining you too as soon as I've got back from taking dd to swimming and then put all the laundry away. I have my pattern all ready. I'm going to be working on a sampler girl one. X