Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cookie for Santa

This little joy to stitch is from an old JCS Ornie issue (1999) to be precise.  I've already got the next one all kitted up and ready to stitch.  I'm having such fun!!
A Cookie for Santa by Hillside Samplings from 1999 JCS ornie issue

I'm hoping to go to the fabric shop and do some backing shopping for all the ornaments that I've stitched to finish them out and then I may even drag out the sewing machine to get started on them.  I really want to find those pom-pom type trimming that I see people using because I think that I've got a few that would be finished perfectly with that trim.  So that's my mission tomorrow.

It's a long weekend for me so I have 3 glorious days to spend fiddling with my ornaments. :)

3 comments:

katica said...

very cute!!!

Bec said...

Old magazines are a fantastic thing to have around the house. There is always great finds in them.
Love this pattern. Very cute :)

Daffycat said...

Sweet finish! I really like pom pom trim but I haven't used it ~ chicken! That's me!