Monday, November 28, 2011

Living in rubble!

I was going to scan my progress on Mary Margaret tonight so that you can see how little I actually got done yesterday, but my scanner is under a pile of fabric and trimmings right now, so I think that it's best to leave that alone at the moment.  It's very strategically piled but in such a fashion that if I move even one stitch of it it will all cascade to the floor.  So I'm thinking better of it.

Then I went to take a picture of it so that I can post it, and just as my camera turned on it turned right back off again saying "low battery" so I can't do that either. 

Oh well, it's not meant to be.  I would say that I will post it tomorrow, but I'm going out with the girls tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be home.   But eventually Mary Margaret will get posted.

Promise. :)

No comments: