Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nothing to show

This is really just a drive by posting tonight.  I didn't get any stitching done last night after I posted, I ended up cuddling with hubby on the couch and watched the game.  Which was really nice :)

Then tonight we went out to watch a ringette game that a friend of our's daughter was playing in and then we just sat around and visited for a couple of hours. 

Tomorrow perhaps some stitching, I'm looking forward to the weekend.

OH!  I almost forgot!  Don't forget to rush over to DaffyCat's blog and sign up for the 2012 TUSAL  She has her sign up sheet up for 2012.   I've changed to link on my icon on my sidebar as well so you can click on that anytime if you change your mind and want to join us later :)

1 comment:

katica said...

I'm all signed up! I just need to change my link in my sidebar as well :0)