Monday, April 15, 2013

Updates

Hola!  Well ladies, Mexico was wonderful!!!  We had a couple of cool days but that was ok, gave us time to take in some dance lessons and do a little shopping.  And let the burns settle into nice tans.  I will organize some pics and share those here soon.
 
My stitching mojo was a little off since I've been back.  Was busy getting back into the swing of things and just plain being too tired at the end of the day to do anything but sit and watch tv or read, my stitching was one of those things that went by the way side.  It was back in time for my Sunday SAL with Kati on Humboldt Coast.  I am pretty impressed with my progress on Sunday.  It was a cold snowy day, so it was easy to sit in my comfy chair here by the window and watch it snow and stitch all afternoon.

I finished this little piece before I left for Mexico, it's been done by a couple of my favorite stitchers already and I was dying to do it was well, and finally this year I did it.  YEAH  I love it!!

Last and not least...my belated TUSAL.  Just threads from these two projects this past month.  Hopefully more next new Moon.

9 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Two beautiful pieces but I especially like the bird and the egg, who is the designer?
Mexico sounds like it was fun!

Theresa said...

Great progress!!!! I love the little bird and egg~~~~ So cute!!

valerie said...

So glad to hear you had fun in Mexico! Love your stitching! Humboldt Coast is gorgeous and a must stitch now...eventually! Cute CEC birdie finish!

Chris said...

So glad that you had a great vacation. Sweet spring finish and progress.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Your stitching is beautiful - I love the bird and the egg.

Linda said...

They look great Barbi. Congrats on the finish.

Linda

Carol said...

So glad you had a good Mexican vacation, Barbi! Welcome back :) Dance lessons, eh? Are you ready to go on Dancing With the Stars yet?

Your stitching is so pretty and, of course, I love the birdie and egg!! I think I've stitched him three times now :)

Ziggyeor said...

I'm glad you had a nice vacation and didn't burn too badly.

Love the stitching pieces. Good progress for getting back into it after a nice time off.

Claire said...

Your stitching looks great.