Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another ornie

I stitched this up yesterday while I was enjoying my day off.  Oh how I love long weekends.  This actually meant to be a gift tag of some sort I guess, but I have made it into an ornament (or I intend too anyway)  I just love it, I thought it was really pretty.  Found it in the Christmas Issue of Jill Oxton's Cross stitch and beading magazine.

Made it to the fabric store yesterday and got a few fabrics for finishing and found some small pompoms as well.  So I'm a happy girl.  I'll take some pics and post tomorrow.

I'm having a stitchy day with my SIL tomorrow, so that will be fun!

7 comments:

katica said...

I love it!!! Is it from this year's christmas issue?? If so I'll have to go looking for it, and see if its still available!

I really like this one!

Bec said...

That's gorgeous :)
looking forward to seeing it finished

butterfly said...

Great ornament. Very pretty

Daffycat said...

Oh I like this one! I kinda have a "thing" for holly and then reindeer too.

Carol said...

Such a cute little finish, Barbi! Don't you love finding just the perfect fabric and trim for your finishing? Can't wait to see him all gussied up :)

Theresa said...

This one is so unique!!! Love it!!

Joysze said...

This is darling. :)