Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LIzzie update

I don't have too much to show you, other than the stitching that I did on Sunday.  With the weather and temps changing and going up and down, my headache's have been on and off.  I can't hardly wait until Spring has actually settled, and then summer....ahhhhh.... how I love summer.  I am already daydreaming about going camping by the lake!  I say this as they are forecasting mixed rain and snow for tomorrow and the day after.  But summer will eventually come I know it will.  So there was no stitching on anything other than Elizabeth on Sunday, (my SAL with Kati) but I got quite a bit done. 

So tonight, the only plans I have are to sit and stitch.

Over at Cross stitch and Cupcakes, she's having an amazingly generous giveway, you have to go check it out!

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Gorgeous progress~ Love those birds!!
The weather is really acting out lately isn't it?! I'm starting to wonder if it will every get normal again...

Bec said...

Sory to hear about your headaches. I know exactly how you feel. I get migraines triggered by the changing weather. They are a pain!

Beautiful progress, can't wait to see more :)

Carol said...

I'm another who suffers from weather-change headaches, Barbi. Hope yours is better by now...

Love your little birds--the fabric you're using is just gorgeous :)

Ziggyeor said...

Ug I'm glad I just get sinus and not a migraine. Enough Decongestant and I'm good to go!

BlackCat said...

Beautiful job. I love the linen.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hi, returning the following!!

I love your sockeye, very different to most other designs.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sorry to hear the weather is giving you a hard time! Nice progress.