Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Tuesday!

And I have updates! I should have done this yesterday but I didn't get around to loading the pics from my camera to my pc. I have emails to catch up on as well that I wanted to get done on the weekend but I didn't get to that either, so if I owe you an email you will get them this week, I promise. It's just that the weather is so nice right now that I don't want to miss any of it. We have long cold winters and I am enjoying summer for as long as I can!


Anyway...blah blah blah...right? LOL


I feel like I got lots done on ROS last week. Didn't get too much time to stitch on it, but when I did, I got nice chunks done.


And then I didn't get as much done on my Neighbourhood as I wanted. I had more housework to do than I thought, and then I company for a couple of hours, so that all took time out of my stitching time. I wanted to get the middle part all done, but I didn't make it. Oh well, hopefully this coming Sunday.




Thanks everyone for the suggestions for Vegas Stash shopping! Looks like I'll be heading to Stitcher's Paradise! WOOOO HOOOO!!! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Deb said...

These are both great projects! I love Rose of Sharon. I have loved that design for years but am too chicken to do all the stitching of the floral stuff around the arches. Both of these look fantastic.

Carol said...

Hi Barbi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog--I love to "meet" new stitchers! You have some lovely WIPs here--especially love the LHN Neighborhood. I'll be back to follow your progress :)