Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WIP's

I planned on posting more this year and I will, it's just that real life takes over sometimes and you can't.  Or you get lazy.  And it's a little bit of both for me at the moment.  Mom has the norovirus flu buggy thing and of course she's "dying" and how could I even think of going to work when she is laying in her deathbed, instead of holding vigil by her side.  It's ok though because she called me every 1/2 hour on my cell phone to tell me how sick she really was.  Oh yes...it has been a lovely week so far.  But thank goodness, she is on the mend now and is up and moving about the house, so all is well in the world again.  Now to avoid getting it myself, of heaven forbid, hubby gets it! NO NO NO! 

But in all of that I did manage to get a little bit of stitching done, not as much as I would have liked, but still some.  So here's my progress on Spirit of the Sockeye, and Molly. 


I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with the ABC's of me.  :))

4 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Great progress.

Sorry about your Mom. It could be worse you could be my friend with 3 boys who haven't been to school all week because of snow.

Sharon said...

They look great!

katica said...

Sorry to hear about your mom being so sick, but I'm glad to hear she is on the mend, send her my best please and give her a little hug to!

Love your progress on both! I have a long way to catch up to you on Molly but its fun trying!

Carol said...

I do hope you can avoid getting that flu, Barbi, and I'm sure your mom will start feeling better soon...Had to laugh at her calling you every 1/2 hour :)

Wow, Molly looks like you're on the homestretch--she's looking darling!