Tuesday, April 28, 2009

She wouldn't let me go

I tried to move from ROS to my ornie this past weekend, but ROS wouldn't let me put her down, so because she was push I'll give her another week, and then pick up the ornie on Saturday. I've already got the fibres and fabric all pulled for the ornie, as well as the BC May chart. I just have to get to them and this weekend is when I'll do them (or at least start them)

So I started getting some of my deliveries! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Even ones that I forgot about, so it was a nice surprise when I opened that one. I was hoping to upload the pictures of my new stash, but blogger isn't being co-operative with me at the moment, so I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe the rest of my stash will show up by then. But my surprise order that I had forgotten about was Kappie Designs Tall Sandwich, Tall Sundae and Fruit Salad. As well as a piece of 36x55 28 Count Jobelan white fabric. I always have to have some of that one hand.

No comments: