Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Mastercard is going to explode.

After 2 years of being good about not buying too much extra stash, especially charts! I have gone on a crazy rampage as of late. Last week I ordered and recieved a new Leisure Arts Christmas Ornament book. (My secret little passion is stitching Xmas ornies!) Which was ok because I know that I will stitch out of it. I have been good the last two years only ordering/buying things that I will stitch that year. Well apparently I am guessing that I am going to have plenttyyyyyy of time to stitch because yesterday and today I went on a shopping spree and ended up ordering 8 charts! Needless to say, I am going to have to stitch like the devil that was sitting on my shoulder the last couple of days to make true my bid not to spend more than I can use. Not that I don't have hundreds of chart already in bins in my stitching bins.

Oh well.

Tonight is the first night of the Calgary Flames playoff season, so I should have a good solid two hours of stitching at least.

wooo hooo!

1 comment:

katica said...

so are you going to fill us in and let us know what else you bought or just tease us without telling???