Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good stitching weekend

After I did all my housework for the week, I was able to get lots of stitching done. Hockey playoff season has always been good to me for stitching time. I don't have to pay that much attention to the tv set, and I can look up when I hear people cheering during the game. So it's a great time to make major progress on any stitching project that I'm working on. I am very happy with the progress that I made on ROS. I managed to finish off a section that I wanted to finish this weekend, plus start on another section. So woo hoo to me!

I also got to do a lot of blog reading this weekend, and I have a wish list now that is certainly more than a mile long if printed out single spaced.

And I also asked and got accepted on a blog that I have been following for a couple of months. 2009 Christmas Challenge So I'm very excited about that and will be stitching my first ornie with them this coming weekend.

No comments: