Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blogging again

Wow, this feels strange. Trying blogging again. For those of you who followed my other blog Blissful Loser, that blog is now gone. I have decided that there are more important things in life to focus on than just weight loss, although that is still important to me, I don't want it to be my only focus.

With this blog I want to focus on the things that I love. Stitching, family, friends. Sounds easy enough. Now let's see if I can do it.

I found this template and thought that it was pretty, I see so many pretty blog templates out there I think that's ultimately what made me want to blog again, to use a pretty background.

Ok so what am I stitching? I've actually started what I think is a rotation, something I thought that I would never do, because I was one of those start a project, finish a project kind of girl. But lately a big project seems to drag on for too long, so I need little side pieces that give a little bit of finishing satisfaction. Thus the rotation (as it were) I want to stitch an ornament a month for my craft tree, and then I am working on the Bent Creek Monthly snappers and working on that in one piece, but also working on the month, one month at a time. Then as the big project I am working on Rose of Sharon by Mirabilia. Intended to be a Mother's day gift for my Mom this year, but I don't think I'm going to make it. She already knows it's her's so I suppose it doesn't matter but it would be nice to get it done by then.

So there we have it, my first post. Hopefully this will be a blog filled with happiness and lovely pictures of finished pieces.

It's good to be back.

1 comment:

katica said...

welcome back to blogging! You've been missed! I'm really looking forward to seeing your progess pictures and more posts!