Monday, June 1, 2009

SAL Update #1


My first Sunday stitching on Home of a Needleworker 2. I love it. It was hard to put it down and put it away until next Sunday! The hard decision on this one was where to start? The top? The bottom? The middle? The wording? The house? Well as you can see I decided to work from the bottom up. I am going to have to find something clever to store it in while we work on it though, cause it's going to take a while for it to be done. Helen already has chosen a beautiful bag that she will be holding her's in. (I'm jealous, it's so pretty). I may have to plug in the sewing machine and stitch something up as well.

Oh my goodness, I was looking at my little stitching table yesterday as I was picking thru projects and I sat down and laughed at myself, knowing that Kati is probably smiling and giggling to herself as well. For those people that know me and my stitching habits, I was (and I stress the work was)a one project girl! One project at a time, finish then start another, no in between projects, no side projects. Just focus on one piece start to finish! NOW!!!! I feel like I have so many things on the go I don't know what to do when! LOL The only piece I know for sure is my SAL piece that I will stitch on Sundays. I'm going to start my June ornie tonight, then move on to June's Bent Creek piece. Then I think I have to get into Rose of Sharon, since I didn't get it finished for Mother's day, I'll hopefully get it finished by Mom's birthday for the 28th! HA!!!! And I still want to stitch and finish Always and Forever for the 15th for my anniversary. Double HA!!!!

Yep, I'm no longer a 1 project girl evidently! LOL

1 comment:

katica said...

LOL!! That is too funny! and yes you are right I did giggle when I read that you are no longer a one at a time stitcher!! You've come to the dark side - welcome!!!

Great progress too!