Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SAL Update #3

I'm a day late in posting the pic, but I didn't have a lot of time yesterday. It was our 6th wedding anniversary yesterday, so hubby and I had some "quality time" together. I am loving how my HofNW is turning out. It's nice to pick it up on Sunday's as have a nice leisurely stitch on a piece that is such a pleasure to work on.



Then if you look closely on this one, you will see that I have a new scissor fobbie! I have to thank Carol for this as she sent it to me as a bit of a prize for stitching the Cricket collection Very Merry Christmas ornament for the month of May at 2009 Christmas Challenge I just love it! And it goes so great with my scissors. So thank you very much Carol!



I did some shopping on the weekend...so hopefully tomorrow I will get a chance to take some pics of some new stash. It's not cross-stitchy but it will all be incorporated eventually. Ribbons and fabric and such.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home of a Needleworker is looking lovely so far!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Your Needleworker piece looks great!