Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June Zooms


I finished my June square tonight, so I thought that I would post it before I went blog hopping. There is nothing more inspiring to me then seeing what everyone is working on and how they are progressing, and finishing their projects. Although the bad side to all of that is that is just more projects that I add to my wish list...which is already longer then my lifetime will ever be able to accommodate. But oh well. If the boys can have their toys, then us girls can have out stash!

I do feel another stash enhancement coming on soon though, there are a few things that I HAVE to have! EEKKKK...never a good thing. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Snappers WIP is looking lovely :)

Siobhán said...

Very pretty WIP! Good for you for keeping up with it, too!

valerie said...

Oh, how funny...we're working on the same project! Yours is looking great!