Thursday, June 4, 2009

June Ornie Happy Dance


I stitched my first ornie out of one of my new books! Wooo hoooo This is Christmas Cow by Leisure arts, out of the Leisure Arts 101 Mini Ornaments book, stitched on 28 Ct White Jobelan. There's a companion piece to it as well, it's a fox wearing a Santa hat, so I will probably be doing that one next month. We'll see how the wind blows.

I've got my threads pulled and my BC June snapper in the q-snaps, so I'll be putting the first few stitches in that tonight while Hubby watches the hockey game.

Looks like it's going to be a good weekend for stitching this weekend in the lovely city of Calgary! The are forecasting rain Friday. SNOW on Saturday morning with heavy rain Saturday afternoon. ARGH!!!!!!! Dvd's, popcorn and stitching sound good to anyone??? Unbelieveable! I hope my flowers and tomatoes survive. Time will tell.


2 comments:

BeckySC said...

My DD would love this ornie-she loves anything to do with cows :)

Suburban Stitcher said...

Cute ornament!