Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tigger with Flakes

Design: Tigger with Flakes by Leisure Arts 32 ct Blue Spruce Lugana

LOL...oh my...how I amuse myself! This one, just like Pooh, didn't have a title attached to it so I named it myself...somehow me thinks I will never have a career at Hallmark. He was a little tougher to stitch than Pooh. Lots of fractional stitches with his stripes...not my favorite things to stitch, but that's ok.

So I think that is now the last of my ornaments for this year. I will be stitching in December (I think) the new ornie from LHS...once I get it. But as far as ones for my tree this year...I'm done! Which means I start my finishing. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! It'll be a fun weekend. I'll be posting pics as I go :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...Tigger didn't MEAN to be difficult. He's just sort of crazy that way. LOL

He turned out VERY cute.

Daffycat said...

Awww, he is full of bounce! Darling finish, Barbi. I can't wait to see these finished.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Barbi, that is so cute! Great finish!

Carol said...

Your little Tigger just makes me smile, Barbi--so cute!

Julianne said...

Beautiful work!