Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can you taste it??

I am so close to a finish on ROS I can almost taste it! I feel like I am in a race with this piece and want to get it done before the weekend, so it can be over and done with! I know it's not a nice way to take about a piece of stitching, but I put it away once for a few months because I couldn't stand working on it anymore and took a break from it. I feel like I'm at the point with it again, but I'm ALMOST done!!!! I have to finish it so I can move on!



Thank you for listening to my little rant! LOL



Now I have to post this because Nina is having a Christmas giveaway. If you have never visited Nina's website then you are in for a feast for the eyes. She is a wonderful and creative cross-stitcher, but it doesn't stop there, her photography of her pieces are displayed like those you would find in a magazine, if not better. Go see if you don't believe me.

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Keep stitching, Barbi! You can do it!

Edie said...

OMG! All these postings and stitching! I'm so happy that you're back in the spirit of it all......don't let this little project get the best of you keep stitching......it's almost done.............then you'll WIN!!!!!!