Monday, April 2, 2012

I've been RAK'd!

Sharon!!  Thank you so much!  I had such a crappy day at work today.  Everything just seemed to pile up over the weekend, and there were things asked of me that were out of the norm...Just so much poop!  I could hardly wait to call it a day and come home.  Well when I got home I got the most wonderful surprise! Sharon aka DaffyCat sent me this wonderul Stitcher's pocket that she had made!  I LOVE IT!  And it made all the bad of the day melt away!  I feel very lucky today!  Thank you Sharon! :)

I still have scan my progress on  Suzannah, I'll get that done tomorrow. Plus I have a happy dance that I have to share that I finished on Saturday.  It's a little easter project that I finished stitching.  I've still got a couple that I want to stitch up and then I'm going do the final finishing of them...I'm thinking Friday.  Long weekend this weekend!  YEAH!!!

I did get my easter trees up!  I've never shown them before....so here they are.  I just love them.  I got a couple of new pieces for it this year.  Don't you just love the chicks?

8 comments:

katica said...

you lucky girl! What an awesome RAK! I'm so jealous (in a good way of course) and thrilled that you got that lovely stitcher's pocket from Sharon!

I love your Easter trees... mine aren't up yet... I guess I should get on that seeing as Easter is this coming weekend!

Looking foward to seeing your progress on Suzannah and your happy dance!

Ziggyeor said...

yeah glad that you got an RAK on a day you needed it. Cute trees.

Diane (di) said...

Love your Easter trees, Barbi.

And how perfect is it that you received Sharon's Stitchers Pocket when you really needed it. Congratulations!! :)

Carol said...

Funny how things can pop up just when we need them most! I can see why Sharon's RAK immediately cheered you, Barbi :)

Daffycat said...

I am so glad you liked it, Barbi! I am positive we bloggers have some sort of psychic connection. I always seem to get stitchy mail just when I need it the most. So glad I made your day a little brighter!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a sweet thing for Sharon to do especially when you've had a crappy day.

Anne said...

What a sweet lovely RAK Sharon sent to you! I'm so glad it brightened your crappy day!! You deserve it Barbi!!

Hugs

Meari said...

Congrats on the RAK. It's very cute! I'm glad it made your day brighter... ahhhh, the kindness of strangers. :)