Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Updates

Oh my gosh, it has been a week. I got sick on Wednesday, we are talking full blown, can't speak, can't swallow, can't sleep...sick! It was horrible. A little antibiotic, and some gargle later, I am feeling much better, but still have some sinus issues. Argh it was awful. I did get a little stitching done though...not much cause there were times my head hurt so bad that I couldn't see the eye of the needle let alone anything else. But I did get my August Snapper done (yeah) and I stitched a bit more on Sunday on the LHN SAL piece.




I pulled the floss for my August Xmas ornament last night, so I think that after dinner and a nice long shower I may settle in with that and throw in a dvd or watch tv or something.

Sounds like a plan.

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

I sure like seeing your updates on the Snapper year. I am considering this one for my next monthly stitch for next year...you enabler, you!

staci said...

So glad that you are feeling better :) Very sweet stitching progress!

Sandy said...

I should join you on the Snapper piece. I started mine several years ago, and have completed through July and part of August. I got it out the other day and thought now would be a perfect time to return to it. You motivate me.

avidstitcher