Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SAL update 6


Better late than never. It's finally a sunny day here in Calgary. Hopefully we'll get some true summer weather now. It's not like we don't deserve it. Sheesh! This weekend should be hopefully a good one for stitching. Lots of sun. No plans (well not me anyway) Hubby and some friends are going to be stripping the roof of shingles and putting on new ones. Should be interesting...eek. But leaves me with lots of stitching time. :)

My HofNW as of this past Sunday is posted above. Kati and I have talked about our new Sunday SAL once this one and is finished. It's going to be another LHN this time "little house neighbourhood" I have been dying to do this one for months now, and finally I'll be stitching it. So I'm totally excited about it! Makes me want to stitch double time on the one that we're stitching now, just so I can get started on the new one.

I'm working on my July ornie "christmas fox" at the moment. Hopefully have a finish on that one soon.

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Lovely stitching! It's getting close to being finished!

Hon, you can come to my house for some summer. I've got summer to spare! We are on our 10th day of over 100 degrees. Sheesh!

katica said...

Your progress is great! We're getting close to the finish line!

Jan said...

It won't be long now, this is one of my favorite LHN's!