Friday, May 15, 2009

Time flies!

I can't believe that it's been so long since my last post. I keep looking at everyone else's and think that I'm going to sit down and write but then I get distracted or someone else wants the computer so I get bumped, and think...Ok I'll write tomorrow. Well 11 days later here I am writing.

To Kati and Evi! YES!!! Let's do a SAL of House of a Needleworker! I've ordered the threads I need for it, so I'm just waiting on those. Once we get ourselves all sorted with our supplies, lets set it up, and ask anyone else who would want to join in as well. I think it will be fun!

Here's a pic of my BC Snapper Year, May Blooms update. I loved watching the SAL on this and decided to do it for myself :)

I was going to start stitch ROS again, but I decided that I needed another project first, so I'm actually working on Waxing Moon's My Needle & My Floss. It's a cute little project to pass the time without a big commitment.

This weekend I won't be doing a lot of stitching. We'll be going to the mountains for the next couple of days. Banff, Lake Louise and then Radium Hot Springs. Which I am looking forward too. Hopefully we'll have some decent weather.



1 comment:

Patricia Lessell said...

I LOVE this it is just gorgeous. Love Patti xxx