Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's been a while...

....again! Time is just getting away from me. I did get some stitching done, but nothing finished yet, although with any luck I might have a finish tonight. We'll see. My Needle and Floss, is almost complete. So hopefully within the next day or two I'll have a pic up of the finished project. I've already decided on my next project, it will be LHN's Always and Forever. This is another one I've seen done by several stitcher's and I love it. I think it would be a nice little gift for myself as well, as our 6th anniversary is coming up on June 15th, so it's perfect timing on it as well. :)

In the meantime I got my threads for a SAL that we've been talking about. Home of a needleworker (two) is all kitted up.


I'll be stitching it on 28 ct Jobelan - Cameo. With the recommended threads. So I'm excited to get it started.

No comments: