Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ort and Run

Goodness gracious!  It's been a month since I've posted!  I haven't done much stitching at all since the last TUSAL  in fact if I put it in my big ort jar you wouldn't even be able to tell....so this is the little container that I have at my stitching chair that I pop them into as I stitch and then transfer it to the big jar at picture time.

EEEKKKK!!!  That's a little embarrassing!  But hey, I was away on vacation for 10 days, then two full weekends we were away camping and boating on the lake! AAHHHH  it's wonderful!  I figure we have months and months and months of cold weather here in Alberta....I can stitch then.  Not to say that I won't be stitching, because I plan on sitting down and stitching tonight.  I have to get Sockeye finished...because I have a FABULOUS chart that I have been dying to stitch and is OOP...but Dani was wonderful enough to lend it to me.  So I want to get started on that as soon as sockeye is done!  WOO HOOO  Poor Elizabeth! I haven't had a Sunday available to stitch on her.  We aren't planning on going away this weekend, so maybe this Sunday coming up  :)

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Gasp! That is one bare ORT jar, Barbi! I hope you get lots of stitching time now.

Dani - tkdchick said...

OMG that is one poor neglected ort jar and a pitiful ort report. But then cmaping and boating don't really lend to stitching do they?

Can't wait to see your progress on that chart!