Monday, March 14, 2011

Wild Child Elizabeth!

On your marks...get set...stitch!  And stitch I did! I stitched for hours but unfortunately it doesn't look like much.  It's incredibly deceptive, but there are a lot of stitches happening in Wild Child Elizabeth's birdcage!  And I loved every stitch of it.  I love starting new projects.  The untouched smoothness of the fabric stretched in the qsnaps.  Love love love it! So here we go, Kati and I are back to our Sunday SAL of the girls.  YEAH!!!

I also started and finished LHN's Cardinal Winter...which I affectionately call Tweet!  My stitching tree is going to love this at christmas time!  YEAH! again!  LOL

Cardinal Winter by LHN
This week I'll be working on Sockeye.  Hoping to get a good chunk of him done this week as well. 

5 comments:

katica said...

Whoot! Great start to Elizabeth! Hopefully this time I'll be able to keep up to you! :O)

Your ornament is beautiful as well. Your tree is going to be absolutely stunning with all your new stitched ornaments!

Ziggyeor said...

Cute I love the bird cage so far. Tweet is cute I love the bunnies.

Nancy M said...

Cute finish, that's one I may have to get. Good job on your SAL, that's a big cage!

Carol said...

Tweet is darling, Barbi--I see you went with the darker lettering, too. It just shows up so much better!

And I know just how you feel about a new start!

Siobhán said...

Congratulations on the finish! Tweet is adroable.

I am working on Elizabeth, too, but haven't pulled her out in about a month or so. I need to rectify that soon! I stitched Mary Margaret a year or so ago. The Girls are beautiful but a looootttttt of stitching!