Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love is.....

.....a little 5 week old puppy named Lulu!  My gosh!!!!  She leaves me speechless  :)





But I will try to carry on.  LOL

I managed to get lots of stitching done Molly, it just doesn't look like a lot again!  Blocks of colours are time consuming and so are lines of borders, and that's basically what got done on Sunday.  But that's ok..each "x" is a step closer to being finished.  I love her still.

I got a couple of happy dances done too.  Some ornaments that I love!  Loved stitching these ones and I managed to fulfill one of my reindeer a month ornies too.  :)   I have more ornaments lined up so that's what I'll be working on during the week. 


I have a hooky day from work today, my furnace is getting cleaned so I took the day to be home.  I figure their done in a couple of hours and then the rest of the day is mine for stitching.

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Awww~~~ Your pup is just adorable!!!

Andrea said...

Such an adorable pup!!
Cute stitching! Enjoy your day off from work...hooky days are the best!

Carol said...

Aww...little Lulu is adorable! I sure wish puppies would stay that little :)

Love your cute ornament finishes, Barbi!

Беликова Татьяна said...

Какой чудесный щенок! A вышивка Молли очень трудная, желаю набраться терпения, итог будет прекрасным.

Blu said...

What a cute puppy! What kind is she?

Love the ornies.

Edie said...

We need to have a play date for the for legged bundle of joys we have.

Tonya said...

The puppy is adorable!!!! Happy stitching!!!

Cindy F. said...

Awww....Lulu is too cute!!
Love your wips...especially Molly! I don't think I have that one;) hmmm.....

Roberta said...

Hi Barbi, thanks for visiting my blog.

Love your new fur baby - LuLu is just sooo cute!!