Monday, June 21, 2010

Molly 2 and WIP

I was going to try to post during the week last week, but I just couldn't get to it.  And then didn't have naything much to say.  So I just followed along on all of your posts.  I have taken a picutre of my TUSAL jar, but I haven't loaded it onto the computer yet, so maybe that can be an exra post for me during the week.  LOL  Isn't that terrible? 

We finally had some nice weather on the weekend and it wasn't too bad today, but it looks like it's clouding over, so who knows.  Summer hasn't really gotten much of a start yet.  The flowers are finding it a little hard to thrive without sunlight...just like the rest of us.  But it will happen, I have faith.  I would just like it to get warm enough so that we can go camping!  I am dying to get out there.

Anyway......  Molly is sooooooo much fun to stitch!!!  It was hard to take her off the q-snaps last night, I would have happily continued on with her today, but I won't...I'll be good.  LOL  I just love the little flowers on her dress.  I think I'm going to stitch her dress completely before I move onto other parts of the chart.  Accept the spot where her hand is looks a little odd and spooky without anything there.  But that's ok.

And here's my progress on The Song They Sang...I love this project too, this one is hard to put away as well.
I wish I could just quit my job and stitch all day long.  I would LOVE that!!  LOL



6 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wonderful Molly progress!

I'm playing the lottery every now & then. Perhaps I'll win it and retire...

Blu said...

Lovely progress on both your WIPs.

Sharon said...

Both look great!

Meadows08 said...

You've made a lot of progress! Great job!

Carol said...

Both of your WIPs look like such fun to stitch, Barbi. I agree, not working would be great for more stitching time, but then what would we use to purchase more stash with? Not that any of us probably need more stash :)

stitcherw said...

Nice progress on both, I'm especially enjoying watching Molly grow. Sue