Monday, June 14, 2010

Molly 1

Didn't get a lot of time to stitch yesterday, as my brother and sister-in-law popped in and ended up staying most of the day, so I didn't really get a chance to start stitching until after dinner.  But it was still a nice day.  The weather was gorgeous so we sat outside and ended up bbq-ing burgers. So yesterday didn't go as planned, but I did get to do a little on Molly and I love her!!!  I left a good portion of the fabric in the scan so that you can see how beautifull mottled it is.

6 comments:

katica said...

lovely fabric! I love it!! You got some good progress in - more than I did, and I see we are heading in the same direction! LOL! I'll be posting my pictures soon too.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

The start looks great. I love the color of the fabric!

Blu said...

Gorgeous fabric! The mottling is lovely.

Deb said...

Great start and I think this is just the perfect fabric for it!

stitcherw said...

The fabric does look wonderful, beautiful shading. You've made a great start too. I'll enjoy watching this grow. I've not done anything by Carriage House as yet. Your earlier LHN finish was so pretty, I love her designs, and agree the trees turn out so cute (as do her bunnies).
Sue

Dani - tkdchick said...

Barbi, that's a great start on Molly! Well you might not have gotten to stitch all day but I'm sure you enjoyed the visit!