Thursday, March 25, 2010

A tiny finish

Just thought I'd post this while I was sitting here reading blogs, I thought it would probably be nice if I posted more than once a week too.  I wish my life was interesting enough to write every day...but alas....

I did finish my LHN ornament He's a Flake.  I really liked stitching this one.  Although I am still of the opinion that stitching over 1 is tedious, but it makes for a pretty little ornament.  People are going to have to look at this year's ornaments on the stitching tree with spectacles.  LOL

LHN's He's a Flake - Stitched on 28 ct mystery teal, 1 over 1

I'm going to settle in and start LHN's Snowy Pines (over 1 of course) and then I'm not sure what's next. but good news Kati and I have decided that we are going to stitch Carriage House's girls for our Sunday SAL's.  We're going to start with Molly.  We are just both waiting for fabric I think.  I am anyway, and also the charts, I went ahead and order all 4 of them at once so that I have them.  But I'm very excited about it.  Until then though I'm not sure what I'll do as a bigger project, but a new one is definitely in order.

4 comments:

katica said...

very cute finish! He looks good on that fabric
I'm looking forward to starting our new Sunday SAL too, as well as to see what you start next!

Daffycat said...

He is so very darling and your fabric color ROCKS!

Carol said...

Awww...he's so cute! Loving your over one finishes, Barbi :)

Sharon said...

Very pretty finish and lovely fabric color!