Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Short and Sweet

Hey everyone!

We have been so busy, that I didn't even get a chance to post yesterday, but I did manage to take a quick shot of my Cornwall Cottage's progress that I did get a chance to work on for a good chunk of the evening on Sunday.  I LOVE working on this and just hate putting it away on Sunday night, but I guess that makes it more exciting.  Perhaps if I worked on it everyday, then it wouldn't be as dear a project.

I haven't had a chance to see how Kati and Linda have done, so I'm going to go scoot over there and see how they have progressed.  I think I'll do some blog-hopping tonight as I haven't done too much of that in the last couple of days.  And I just hate to miss out on anything!  LOL

16 comments:

Barb said...

That design if so pretty! I love the colors.

katica said...

Beautiful!! :)

Linda said...

Nice progress on such a pretty design Barbi.

Linda

Brigitte said...

Wonderful progress indeed. And you might be right about the attraction thst this piece has because you only stitch on it on Sundays. Seems to work great for you.

Chris said...

Beautiful progress!

Rhona said...

It's looking great! I love the colours.

Melissa said...

This is such a gorgeous design. No wonder you love it. I adore those colours!

Unknown said...

You got lots done - I still think it's such a lovely stitch and really enjoy seeing how we are all getting on with this - especially as we all started in different places.

Have a great week.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

That's such a beautiful and delicate piece. I shall enjoy watching it grow. :)

Deb said...

Great design! Lovely stitching!

Carol said...

I can see why you hate to put this one away, Barbi! So lovely :)

Jan said...

Lovely progress Barbi!!! I can see why you hate putting it down.

Andrea said...

So beautiful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a great design and such lovely colours. I am a big fan of Quaker designs.

Lily Allen said...

Great design! love your progress and color
clipping path