Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello Monday!

Monday's are normally not my favorite day of the week, but for some reason I woke up in an incredible mood today!  So it was a good day.

Didn't get much stitching time over the weekend, but I did manage to do a little.  I started the traveling chart on Friday and did quite a bit.  I am in love with this fabric.  It's Peppermint twist, it's got sparkles in it...and it's sooooo glittery...I wish the picture would reflect that.  I'll play around with the camera settings when it's finished so that you can see it more clearly.  Last year I bought the Lizzie Kate Christmas charts that she did as a set, and I think that I'm going to stitch them on this fabric.  They'll be so pretty on the tree with the light catching all the sparkle.  So that decision is made :)


We went to a bridal shower yesterday, so I really didn't get to stitch very much, a little over an hour, so my progress on Humboldt Coast isn't even worth showing but I will anyway.  :)

Just a reminder if you want a chance to stitch this Lizzie Kate traveling chart, you can sign up in my last post to add your name.




9 comments:

katica said...

Humbolt looks great and I love your fabric choice for the travelling pattern!!

Mii Stitch said...

Hello! I've just discovered your lovely blog (I'm so impressed with your collection of Christmas stockings!!!), have fun with the LK pattern :)

Julie said...

Nice progress on both.

Joysze said...

I agree about that fabbie, it's glorious.

I'm glad you decided to show Humbolt. LOVE it!!

Joysze said...

I agree about that fabbie, it's glorious.

I'm glad you decided to show Humbolt. LOVE it!!

Anne said...

Very nice! I too, love the pink fabric!!! :)

Kate said...

Beautiful!! love the ocean wave colors too!

Chris said...

That fabric is really pretty! Great progress.

valerie said...

Great stitching Barbi! Humboldt Coast is really coming along and that pink fabric looks like so much fun to stitch on.