Friday, May 24, 2013

So Late!

You know I look at my blog everyday, mainly to get to see what all of you are doing on your blogs. And I have stuff to show (updates, finishes) but do I do them?  Nooooo. Too busy?  probably not.  Nothing to say? I always have something to say (as my husband..lol) Too lazy?  Probably.  Argh.  Sorry...I don't mean to be neglectful...it just happens.  But here I am.  All set with some late photos as well.

First.  My Sunday SAL with Kati.  humboldt is coming along, slowly but surely.  We went away last weekend so I didn't get a chance to stitch on it last week, but this sunday I was able to have a little time and sat and stitched.  So here's the progress so far.  It's a cold rainy weekend here this weekend and hubby has to work Sat and Sun., boohoo but it will give me plenty of stitching time so hopefully after all the household chores and grocery shopping on Saturday the rest of the weekend will be dedicated to some serious stitching.

Second.  I finished Jaxon's Christmas ornament..well the stitching part of it, not the "finishing" part of it.  He's in an owl phase at the moment, so one day we can look back at all of them and we'll tell him the story of how he walked around hoo-hooing all the time.  He'll love that when he's 15...don't ya think?  lol I don't know who the designer is on this (sorry)  I found it on the internet and had it saved in my freebies folder, but with no details.

Third.  My TUSAL update.  Orts are from the two projects above, that's it.  Hopefully more next month.

5 comments:

Carol said...

That little owl is adorable, Barbi--looks great on the black! And what wonderful progress on Humboldt.

Have a great weekend!!

Agi said...

Hi,

I have a surprise for you on my blog!

Julie said...

Hi,Just found your blog and become a follower.

Love the cute little Owl and your Sal is looking very impressive. :)

Ziggyeor said...

Great progress on the SAL I need to be stitchy but I worked OT today and I'm tired. I may have to nap a bit first. Love that little owl!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww...Jaxon is too cute!

I totally understand about the blog drought. It's hard to keep up sometimes.