Saturday, November 20, 2010

Long time!

Argh!  It's been a long time I know.  I try and I think about it lots...posting that is...but when I sit down all I find I want to do is read all of your's instead of updating mine.  All of your's are so much more interesting. 

I've been doing some stitching some that I can show you and one that I can't share yet, but hopefully at the beginning of the week my exchange partner will receive her ornament and I'll post that.  I received mine from Annette and it's beautiful...both of them actually, another one of her hobbies is crocheting....so she was generous enough to send me one of those for my tree as well.  Which I will happily hang on my tree :)  Thank you Annette!

My Sundays have been full of family and christmas shopping, so I haven't put a stitch at all into Molly since my last update!  Sorry Kati!!  I'm going to snuggle under a warm blankie tomorrow in my stitchy chair and work on Molly all day...hopefully....I do have to go grocery shopping though first.  LOL

I got some ornaments finished.  Let me first say I love Sharon at DaffyCat  :) And I love her designs, so I had to stitch up Believe that she offered up as a freebie on her blog.  So thank you Sharon...I love it....hmmmm do you hear the pitter pat of reindeer on your rooftop yet??  LOL

Believe - DaffyCat Designs - Stitched on Miracle Mint 28 ct lugana
Then there's this one from Fresh Threads Studio from the JCS 2010 ornie issue.  A little funky one to go with the one that I stitched from the preview issue.  LOVE IT!

Christmas Candy Sock hop - Fresh Threads Studio - Miracle Mint 28 ct lugana
So winter has arrived here in Calgary, Cold and Snowy.  UCK!  But Lulu is loving it.  It was cute, she was afraid of it the first morning we opened the door for her to go outside, she wouldn't go. So Hubby/dad had to get dressed at 5:45 am and go out into the backyard with her to show her that it was ok.  LOL I got it all on video...and it's priceless.

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Awww, you are such a sweetie and I love you too. You stitched my ornie! It's so cute, thank you!

I love the FTS ornament! It will be fabulous paired with the blue one. You must hang them near each other on the tree.

OMG Lulu is getting bigger! And snow? Goodness, I am so not ready for winter.

Carol said...

What a beauty Lulu is, Barbie! I love seeing animals in their first encounters with snow--so funny!

Your stitching and exchange pieces are so pretty--have fun finishing them off :)

Sharon said...

Lovely ornaments!

Terri said...

What kind of dog is lulu. She is so cute. I know I wasn't happy when the snow arrived either Barb lol

Dani - tkdchick said...

Those are gorgeous ornies from Annette! I love that candy sock its adorable!!!!